Multispeciality clinics and consultation
(Dental, Surgery, Orthopedic, Pediatrics, Urology, Eye, Gynaecology and Pain Relief)
Laparoscopic surgery, also called minimally invasive surgery (MIS), bandaid surgery, or keyhole surgery, is a modern surgical technique in which operations are performed far from their location through small incisions (usually 0.5–1.5 cm) elsewhere in the body..
There are a number of advantages to the patient with laparoscopic surgery versus an open procedure. These include
• Smaller incision, which reduces pain and shortens recovery time, as well as resulting in less post-operative scarring.
• Less pain, leading to less pain medication needed.
• Although procedure times are usually slightly longer, hospital stay is less, and often with a same day discharge which leads to a faster return to everyday living.
• Reduced exposure of internal organs to possible external contaminants thereby reduced risk of acquiring infections.
• Reduced hemorrhaging, which reduces the chance of needing a blood transfusion.
BEST LAPAROSCOPIC SURGEON IN DELHI
WEIGHT LOSS SURGEON IN DELHI